The spell studio is the most powerful part of the Respell platform. The spell studio is where you can create, run, and modify spells.
Spells are what we call workflows or automations that are powered by AI (artificial intelligence). It’s called a spell because its supposed to feel like magic! ✨
The Spell Studio can be accessed by clicking on the “New Spell” button on the Respell home dashboard, or by clicking on “Duplicate” for any spell on the Explore Page.
The spell studio has 3 main sections:
1. Top bar
The top bar is where you can name your spell, preview (and test) your spell, as well as publish your spell. To publish, you will be prompted to write a spell name, spell description, and choose relevant tags to categorize your new spell! The following page will be used to create your communtiy & sharing permissions.
2. Spell Editor
The Spell Editor is a library of blocks, categorized by functionality. Each block on the Respell platform has a dedicated documentation page with details on how to use each block.
- Logic Block Reference ✨
- Data Block Reference 🎩
- Integration Block Reference 🧙♀️ featuring native integrations with Airtable, Confluence, Google, HubSpot, Linear, Notion, Salesforce, Slack, Zapier, Zendesk, and more!
- Model Block Reference 🔮 featuring our text, image, speech AI models as well as our custom-built AI agents.
Blocks are typically connected by dragging inputs and outputs together. Here is a basic spell:
3. Spell Run Page
The Spell Run Page is where you can run spells. You can also:
- duplicate the spell
- share the spell and handle sharing permissions
- view spell insights such at cost incurred and spell runs
- schedule the spell to run at any customized interval
- run spells in bulk
- view instructions on connecting with zapier
- access a customized API endpoint for the spell